new google groups articles still being posted . . .
2024-02-22 13:23:38 UTC
still seeing new google groups articles being posted, e.g. news:rec.arts.tv
bbed607a-e2e1-45ff-96dc-***@googlegroups.com 22 Feb 2024 11:26:43
Adam W.
2024-02-22 14:14:26 UTC
Post by D
still seeing new google groups articles being posted, e.g. news:rec.arts.tv
We know. Everyone has access to these groups as well, we (admins) also
have real time logs. You don't have to spam the group.
candycanearter07
2024-02-22 21:18:54 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 14:23:38 +0100 (CET)
Post by D
still seeing new google groups articles being posted, e.g. news:rec.arts.tv
You are getting a bit obsessed with this. It's not even guaranteed that
Google will close their server today regardless of what the initial
announcement said. For example months ago Google announced that in the
beginning of the year they would turn off the "HTML only" interface to
gmail but , as of 2024-02-21 , this remained functional. So I expect that
googlegroups will close down in the next few weeks. Perhaps it will be
today , perhaps not.
The HTML mode is disabled for me.. maybe it's AB testing.
The Doctor
2024-02-23 00:19:24 UTC
Post by D
still seeing new google groups articles being posted, e.g. news:rec.arts.tv
You are getting a bit obsessed with this. It's not even guaranteed that
Google will close their server today regardless of what the initial
announcement said. For example months ago Google announced that in the
beginning of the year they would turn off the "HTML only" interface to
gmail but , as of 2024-02-21 , this remained functional. So I expect that
googlegroups will close down in the next few weeks. Perhaps it will be
today , perhaps not.
Well a some point, stop had to happen.
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown